In this lecture we continue our discussion of Convolutional Neural Networks.
Lecture 06 CNNs (slides modified from Hugo Larochelle’s course notes)
Reference: (* = you are responsible for this material)
- *Chapter 9 of the Deep Learning textbook (continued from last time), Sections 9.10 and 9.11 are optional.
- Slides include Hiroshi Kuwajima’s Memo on Backpropagation in Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Theano guide and paper on convolution arithmetic by Vincent Dumoulin and Francesco Visin.
- WaveNet Blog presenting dilated convolutions animation and samples.
- Blog on Deconvolution and Checkerboard Artifacts by Augustus Odena, Vincent Dumoulin and Chris Olah.